2009年5月12日 星期二

the survey and acdemic writing

i will do survey , it is for more understand what problem happen when the festival holding,
i have set some questions in it:
I. How could they know this festival?
II. What problems they found in the festival, service quality, environment, production, food or management?
III. What are their different feelings between their fist time attending and second time attending? Which time is better and did they feel the creativity of organizer or lack of change in program?
IV. If this festival resume holding in the future, will they attend it again?
If no, what are the customers’ demands and how to encourage them to come?
i know my questions are not very good, so i have to make appointment with my supervisor for meeting, he will give me many useful advice...
oh..my...god.......just finish my proposal.........and still very confuse

沒有留言:

張貼留言