2009年5月12日 星期二

my first idea of dissertation

What I want to do research
I want use culture to be the basic to do research about the national sport in Taiwan. How they hold international competition and events in Taiwan, and compare to Japan,
While soccer is the national sports of most countries in the world, baseball is the pride of Taiwan. Cultural differences makes different effect on sport. Culture could be described as the personality of society. Once the international baseball games held, Taiwanese could lay aside their works, even their family and lovers, just in order to cheer our pride in the field or at the television. For example, Mach 7, 2008 is a special day for Taiwan. It's not for the coming presidential election, but for 2008 IBAF Final Olympic Qualification Tournament (zh) the tournament is being played in Mid-Taiwan
this is my first idea
i will post my why i want to do this topic?

沒有留言:

張貼留言